CVS Learnet: CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the American retail and healthcare company. CVS is founded on May 8, 1963, in Lowell, Massachusetts, United States. Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein Hebreux Jules, and Ralph Hoagland are the founders of the company. The headquarters of the company is at 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States. The company has 9,600+ stores all over the United States. CVS Pharmacy is currently the largest pharmacy chain in the United States by the number of locations and total prescription revenue. As the retail pharmacy division of CVS Health, it ranks as the 7th largest U.S. corporation according to Fortune 500 in 2016.
Nowadays with the advent of new diseases, we are mostly depending on Variety of drugs. Due to this, The need for pharmacies is increasing. Keeping in view the need of Medicines, CVS health introduced a different type of services. CVS Learnet is one of the services among them.
The CVS Learnet is one of the services introduced by CVS company for its employees. With the help of Learnet service, Its employees can learn many things regarding their service. The employees can get access to invaluable training, teachings, and other information tracking skills. The CVS Learnet is ranked as one of the best Health Learning Management System in the world. So, this is the reason why the employees of CVS Health Care have to access for CVS Learnet and learn something new from it.
How to Access CVS Learnet?
Every one cannot access the CVS Learnet service. It is strictly applicable to the employees of CVS company employees. In order to access for CVS Learnet one should have his Username and Password. The Username and Password are given to the employees of CVS when they start working in the company. And the services of CVS Learnet is useful only for the employees.
In order to get the Username and Password, first of all, the employee has to Sign up for CVS Employee portal. By then you will be given Username and Password. Without signing up for the portal, you cannot access this CVS Learnet. Since you are here, we assume that you are in search to know the process of CVS Learnet.
Procedure To login CVS Learnet:
Make sure you gather the below details and things before you start the login process.
- An electronic device like a personal computer, Tab, Android Phone etc.
- An Internet connection. Make sure that your Internet connection is good that you should not face any problem in the middle of the login process.
- Use popular web browsers like google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and others to sign in. Because these web browsers provide advanced security features.
- CVS Learnet Employee ID.
- Social Security Number.
- CVS Learnet Web portal address.
Steps To Login CVS Learnet:
Follow the below instructions to successfully login to your CVS Learnet account.
- First of all select any device for this CVS Learnet Login process.
- Make sure that you have an internet connection or wifi connection on that selected device.
- In the Search bar in any web browser enter official website and click on the search option.
- The above address link directs you to Homepage of CVS Learnet. On the home page, click on the Login option.
- Login option takes to you to a login page where you have to enter the CVS Employee ID first.
- If you are a CVS employee, the User ID is the 7 digit number. The CVS Company will issue this employee ID.
- Then you have to enter the CVS Learnet Password. Since you are the new employee of CVS, the default password is nothing but your last four digits of your social security number.
- After entering the Username and Password, you have to click on the Login option.
- With that, your CVS Learnet account will be activated.
- Once your CVS Learnet Account is active, you can easily log into it and can access all the information which is in the CVS Learnet Portal. You can learn all the training and teachings.
How to Reset Password:
It is very simple to retain Your CVS Learnet password by following the instructions.
- First of all, visit the official page at official website
- The above link directs you to the official Login page of CVS Learnet.
- On the login page, you will find Self-Serve Password Reset which is below the section for ‘Password’.
- Simply click on the Self-Serve Password Reset.
- This will direct you to a new page where you need to enter your User Login ID.
- Simply enter your User Login ID.
- In the next step, provide correct answers to the security questions asked.
- After entering your new password, simply re-enter it on the corresponding section for verification.
- The new password is created after re-entering your chosen password.
- To access your account, just click Submit.
If you’ve got any queries related to the login. You can contact the customer care team to get help. Feel free to call them on the below numbers.
CVS Learnet Mobile if you aren’t an in-store: 855-280-4872
CVS Learnet Mobile if you are an in-store: 866-528-7272
And that is it. That is all the information that we found in our research. We hope this article was helpful to you. If you did find this article helpful, do let us know by writing to us in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our site. Have a nice day!